Tomorrow, we start getting it together by de-cluttering, purging and organizing the kitchen (Yep, we're starting in the kitchen), but today let's start by tying up any loose ends from the holiday season and getting our houses ready for Organize-a-palooza!!!
Here are some things you can do:
- Un-deck the halls, if you haven't already (guilty as charged).
- Write thank you notes for any gifts/goodies received during the holiday season.
- Pick up and clean your house. Not a deep clean, but picked up and wiped down. Basically in good enough shape that if a neighbor showed up unannounced, you wouldn't make him/her stand on your front porch.
- Create "donate/give away," "relocate," and "toss" boxes, bins, or bags for this week's organizing project.
- Download the new and improved cleaning schedule I created (let me know if you can't get it to work). If you'd like it customized, send me an email and I'll see what I can do!
PS-- Due to a recent deluge of spam comments, I've had to turn Captcha back on. I know it is a pain, but I don't know what else to do to fix the problem. Sorry! :/